And I noticed something…
so this is the first time we see the king of Atlantis, right?
Then he says this while his wife is drawn into the heart of Atlantis:
Notice how he’s not looking away. The next time we see the king, he is blind.
DOES THIS MEAN HE LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF ATLANTIS, RISKED LOSING HIS SIGHT, JUST SO HE COULD SEE HIS WIFE ONE LAST TIME??????
JUST FUCKING STOP RIGHT THERE
CANT STOP WONT STOP
if u find out about a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity thru tumblr n u know them irl:
1. if they haven’t come out to u, u rlly shouldn’t bring it up
2. if u rlly gotta bring it up (eg to ask about pronouns or something) do so privately and be respectful n a decent human being n all that
3. don’t u dare out them to other people irl, this could seriously endanger them
things that are going to help me sleep well tonight:
- hurt!sam in a sling unnable to fight top notch
- hurt!sam doing fucked up things to try and get his brother back because he’s one ambitious motherfucker and he won’t back down
- demoN!dean stalking hurt!sam with an axe through the batcave
- hurt!sam holding a knife to his brother’s throat
- demon!dean encouraging him
- are you sensing a theme here
so here’s a thing…
oh really Dean? oh that’s cool
um yeah good yeah glad you are enjoying yourself Cas
……………………..did they just??
idk man you draw your own conclusions
Everyone in the supernatural fandom should be a journalist.
Can you imagine the conversation though?
Queen: I’m going
Chief of Staff: But, Your Majesty, the security risks…
Queen: I’m going I want cake
Chief of Staff:
Chief of Staff:
Queen: I want cake